<T34 Rulez> hai folks!!

  • From: Subha Albert <amr_subha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 06:52:46 -0800 (PST)

hai shaleen,
 i'm doing fine here...saw vikram after coming
here..he's having a real ncie time in office(library
all teh time!!!)
 me and another girl are put up in O2 project. ahd two
days peoplesoft trg..today another guy who has been in
the project for quite some time sat with us and told
us abt the work going on.....

hey ujju,
 how r u doing?? who is puttin the ponytail tehre for
u?? do eat baby and try to put on a littttle bit of
wight!

pushpa, hwo r u??? happy to hear that u r settling
down there...hope to hear more frm u

my dear teammates, how r u all?? hey vivek, who is
there with u in the project?? Suresh, how is mumbai
life??? navin, aare u all staying togethere??

hope to a lot more msgs from u all...

Belated B'day wishes to Subashini(yesterday!!!)

love,
subha
--- shaleen mathur <m_shaleen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> nidhi to teach u now and no varkalla beach.
> oye mote vikram, i m waiting waiting waiting for ur
> mail. u still a chimney! man just 10 days back we
> all were together, why did the ILP end. it seems
> like a long time has passed since we met.
> ujwala howz ur gay monkey, i hope he is not
> troubling the mumbaikars. so u r  settled there. ya
> i also miss those long walks for u. now my office is
> 9kms from home, so i cant walk, anyway no ujju is
> here to give me company.
> hey poornima, very centi mail yaar. i felt like
> .......................... hey i didnt feel
> anything. u should hav written few more lines then
> maybe. anyway how r u doing, u must be missing ur
> technical group mate from delhi. i want to play
> truth nd dare with u. plsssssssssssssss com to
> delhi. pranay will be happy. i will also be happy.
> bala, i hope u r having a good time in thwe office.
> may god give u loads of work so tht u can take TCS
> to top 10 :)
> hey subha, happy to be in chennai? come lets play
> hang man. _ _ _ _ _.
> guess it.
> puspaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, itikili mitikili phootikala
> kaichon, mahri tumhari something something. i forgot
> the lyrics. but i know u r there to help. kya chal
> raha hai pune mein.
> ankit shaw, how r u sir? wht project hav u got?
> CK sir, whts happening now? ne interviews, ne new
> development? believe me Praveen Kumar is really
> missing u. there is no one like u in whole Noida2.
> Do keep us informed about the bond thing. u can
> understand why :)
> Keshav Prasad sir. Stop being so nice, ppl will take
> advantage of u, be more smart. and dont take too
> much responsibility in the office, not good for ur
> GATE.
> Oye Kolkata party, where is our dear Dubey saab. no
> mails from him?
> anindya and Narayan, u both must be rocking ur base
> branches. i know one thing, ur project team members
> will always be proud to hav u in their team. i hope
> we get the opportunity to work together in some
> project. hey hey dont say no. i promise i will work,
> not like this time, seriously.
> bharti ji, my secret admirer, i hope u hav forgotten
> all ur grudges against me. hey pls do one favour,
> ask anil to come to the office on some Sunday to
> complete the project :). believe me he will
> definitely come. kyon anil, wont u?
> aah, my fingers, yaar all those who r left, i miss u
> all.padma(the gr8 coder), asha,subhasini, suresh,
> suman, rocket, and all. enjoy ur life.
>
> bye
> take care
> shaleen :)
> ah anil u r giving me sleepless nights.

> Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN
> Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"
>

> "Successful people are not the ones who cross the
> first hurdle first,
> But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/