[t2mberlin2011] DO NOT REPLY T2M Conference Berlin: Full Paper Reminder

  • From: "Manuel Zirm" <manu.neoton@xxxxxx>
  • To: t2mberlin2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:09:14 +0200 (CEST)

Dear speakers and visitors of the t2m conference,

Full Paper:

We would like to inform you that the deadline for the Full Paper is August 31th.
The Full Papers will be available to all conference participants before the
conference. By sending us the paper, you accept that we put it on the
restricted area for conference participants. It shall prepare all participants
and will give an orientation at the choice of the panels to be visited.
The size of the Full Paper is 8 pages.

Don´t forget to send your poster too.

If you are not able to send your paper till the deadline, please send a short
message to
zirm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[https://webmail.tu-berlin.de/horde/imp/message.php?mailbox=Gesendet&index=404#]
 .

Presentation

Your presentation shall not exeed 15 minutes plus 15 minutes of discussion.
There is a beamer and laptop in every seminar room. Please bring your Power
Point presentation on an ordinary USB-Stick to the conference. It is not
possible to send your Power Point presentation to the local organizers except
in case of emergency.

Book Exhibitions

Show your books!

To promote your books and to inform other about your new book publications, we
establish a book exhibition. If you are interested, bring your recent book(s)
to the conference. You can include some copies for sale (and some leaflets of
the publisher).

The exhibition will be next to the conference desk and supervised by the desk
staff. They would collect the money for copies.

Yours sincerely

Manuel Zirm
Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar