[swag] A (big) request...

  • From: "Nealos" <swsrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:02:57 -0700

Hello all,

I am terribly impressed with SWAG - a great effort on everyone's part, and
it fills such a great gap in the online community.

What's going on with me?  In a nutshell, I've passed Starwars-rpg.net
webmastering duties to Evan Hansen and am focusing my efforts (what little I
have) on revitalizing the SWSRC and also completing a round of edits on
Kurlnova.

I have a question regarding a request.  I'd like to have artwork done for my
Kurlnova Sector guide (link below).  However, it's VERY large, weighing in
at 133 total printed pages. Keep in mind this is 99% text.

In other words, there's a LOT to do images for, and I imagine it would take
a VERY long time to get it filled out with artwork.  However, I hear you are
the "go to" group for such things... ;)

Can SWAG suggest a few ideas on this request?  As an aside, whenever I have
artwork done for me, I tell the artist(s) to do what THEY want to do.  I
provide very little direction - really only when asked.  In this instance, I
would say for artists to read the supplement (skim I suppose!) and make a
list of items and ideas of interest.  That might serve as a good starting
point. Of course, we're not even mentioning the time allotment involved
here. :)

I look forward to hearing your ideas.  Let's keep it on the list.  Thanks,

Nealos
http://starwars-rpg.net/swsrc/
http://starwars-rpg.net/kurlnova/
co-webmaster, http://starwars-rpg.net