[svip] SVIP Holiday Party!

  • From: Kimberly Ayars <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: svip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:05:45 -0800

The Sno-Valley Indoor Playground's holiday party is upon us!! Come join us on Wednesday, December 19th from 9:30 to 11:30 for crafts, snacks, and SANTA! Yes, the jolly old elf himself will be joining us, so bring your camera for a wonderful photo opportunity!

Normally, we are closed when school is closed, but this week we've decided to stay open one more day to give kids a chance to run off their holiday energy. So please join us on Friday, December 21st from 9:30 to 11:30 for one last hurrah before we re-open again in the New Year. We realize that a lot of you have older children that are out of school that day. Please feel free to bring them! We encourage you to help them yield to the younger kids who may still be working on their sharing skills, and keep their speed down in the Fast Zone for safety.

To recap, this will be the SVIP's schedule for the next few weeks:

Monday, 12/17: Regular Play Hours
Wednesday, 12/19: HOLIDAY PARTY!
Friday, 12/21: Special Play Session

Monday, 12/24: Closed
Wednesday, 12/26: Closed
Friday, 12/28: Closed

Monday, 12/31: Closed
Wednesday, 1/2: Closed (Si View closed for maintenance)
Friday, 1/4: Closed (Si View closed for maintenance)

Monday, 1/7: Open for regular play hours!!!

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Best wishes,
Kim

Sno-Valley Indoor Playground
www.snovalleyindoorplayground.org