[sustainableri] Urban Greens, and so forth

  • From: Michael Giroux <eagleseasons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sustainableri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:17:18 -0400

Here's the info about the party.  It's on Tuesday, not Monday.
  And a quick update on the greenhouse scene:  Yarrow has been checking in
with Trev and I, and has delivered a hefty amount of materials to get
everything ready to go.  The materials we requested people look out for last
week?  No longer needed.  There's been a lot of progress, and we have
massive shelving space!!  Our hope is to get things seeding this week.
     ta-ta!