SuperSonic v4.51b (beta)

  • From: "Morton Software" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <supersonic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:35:57 -0800

SuperSonic v4.51b (beta) posted at http://gosupersonic.com/download.htm

Final release v5.0 is being pushed back due to heavy construction. However,
I felt it necessary to release this beta due to the lack of a release in
quite some time. There are a few features in this beta which are still under
construction (see Help / Readme / Version notes for info re:such).

My sincere thanks for your patience as I try to get everything in for v5.0
release.

Note: If you own SuperSonic, this beta will install as retail version (no
time limits). If it begins prompting you for unlock key, install SuperSonic
from your program cd, then install beta.

-rob (rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

LIST REMOVAL: Send email to supersonic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subject
"unsubscribe" or "unsubscribe [your email address]". Sorry for the
inconvenience.