[SFGS] Brand Family

  • From: ludechem@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gs members sunflower <sunflowergs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 02:36:11 +0000 (UTC)

Dear members,

Please discourage your friends and relatives from putting guest trees on our
ancestry site. Whomever is connected to the Brand Family 2010 must remove this
tree asap. If it is a relative, you must contact them and have them remove it.
It cannot be removed by us, on our site.
If this is going to be a continuing problem, we are all in danger of losing our
free Ancestry subscription. A good way to stop this is to not give out our
password and user name to anyone who is not a member.

Thank you, Maxine