[suncommunity] Web interface updated

  • From: Robin KAY <komadori@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 03:02:37 +0100

Back in April I updated Phorum (the software that powers the web
interface to this list) to the latest version and in doing so
unwittingly broke the script that propagates mail from the list the
forum -_-'.  Since I don't usually use the web interface I've only just
noticed. Oops!

I've taken the contents of my 'suncommunity' folder in Mozilla Mail and
the dozen or so text files Michael Wells sent me when I took over, honed
my awk(1) skills and imported the whole thing into the database. The web
interface now has complete archives going back to when the list was
started in August 2001 (excluding the period when it was run solely as a
web forum).

Now I only have to deal with my other failure - the unofficial FAQ. I
started a Wiki but never got around to putting anything in it. I'm going
to try and salvage the FAQ-o-matic's RCS history and devise a means of
(semi-)automatically moving the content into the Wiki. Hopefully soon.

--
Wishing you good fortune,
--Robin Kay-- (komadori)