[suncommunity] Re: Got MPlayer running! But "blue faces"!

  • From: Wayne Abbott <wabbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 15:23:53 -0400

I'll put my elite3d-lite card back in and try these options. In the past I
tried the mplayer gl output options with little success. The only reason I
pulled the card out was to see how well the on-board PGX64 worked with XINE
using Robin's output plugin. Once I did that I could play fullscreen MPEG2
files but I find XINE to be crash prone and the GUI isn't responsive. I
couldn't get gxine 3.3 to work due a known bug and I could get a DVD to play at
all - libxine would die after a few seconds of play.

Regards
Wayne