[suckleyphotogroup] Re: Suckley Village Hall - Xmas Fete

  • From: "matilda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <matildaswabey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 08:35:27 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,
Apologies, but won't be able to make it tonight.
Hope you all have a great Christmas and see you in the New Year!

best wishes,

Tilda

PS. The Fete was good fun, John and I even sold a few cards but they looked
really great - inspiring to take lots of shots this winter!

From: Edwin van den Oosterkamp <edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: suckleyphotogroup-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 11:59:22
To: <suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sending this again as it does not show up on the list!

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your message.

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm currently in the middle of a house
move - part of my stuff is in Worcester, the other part in Suckley. I
was not aware of the fact that the fete was on this Saturday! Not
received any flyers, nor have I seen a board up on my usual route.
(Note: I'm not saying that there were no boards up, just that I did not
see them!).

I will be attending the photo group this Tuesday night. If my memory
serves me right that will be at the village hall and the time will be
8pm?

Thank you for the link, I'll have a look later tonight.

Best regards,

Edwin.