[studiorecorder] recording vocals

  • From: acarthon@xxxxxxxx
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 15:59:59 -0500

Hi list,
I pray you all are doing well. I am using the demo of SR, and I want to
try overdubbing vocals for some songs I am currently writing to see how
they would sound. I am talking about something similar to using a 4-track
recorder. Can I do this with SR?
What about overlapping the vocals so that they sound like a chorus/choir
is singing?
Would I have to add a document for each of the vocal tracks?

I guess a good example of what I want to do is the Christmas song "Little
drummer Boy" with all of the parts overlapping.
Tell me where to look in the manual or how this is done if you could
please.
I want to purchase a piece of software and/or hardware that can do this.
Any info and recommendations are much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Alvin

Groupon.com Official Site
1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d9a31902812f514df8st03duc