[studiorecorder] manual edit needed

  • From: "Dick G. Wamser" <snapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:53:58 -0700

Hello.  I just downloaded the latest beta from the APH web site.  The update
installed without  incident.  In looking over the first twenty links or so in
the user's manual to detect changes or differences, I again came across the
link to hear a demo of Studio Recorder.  It is dead, as you probably already
know.  I was just hoping that the manual edited for the new upgrade might
reflect this fact.  No biggie, but still something to correct.  Again, thanks
for a most wonderful product.  I'm honored to be able to use it.
Dick, Donna, Clayton, Mizzy, Bart and Ginger