[studiorecorder] inserting music between track

  • From: "Kimberly Morrow, PhD." <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just completed a 53-minute recording that is done in a single file. I need to
insert splices of music between pieces in the file. 1. How do I insert music?
2. How do I insert specific portions of songs? 3. How do I convert these songs,
which will come to me in .mp3 format, into .wav so they will work with Studio
Recorder? 4. Any advicer egarding fade-out that isn't already explained in the
manual?

Thanks so much. This list has been immensely helpful during the 4 weeks I have
been using this program.

Kim