[studiorecorder] corrupt files

  • From: Sheila Winther <Sheila.Winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:06:52 -0700

Hi everyone,
I have a very odd problem.  We record talking books here in our Idaho studio.
We are on a small (8 station) network.  We keep our .wav files to around 1.5
hours.  I have a 10 file book that I was just getting ready to add marks and
final edits and then send it on to Book Wizard Producer.  All files will not
open in SR.  When I try to open a file, I get 5555.555 (or some variation of 5)
in all the status bar fields (time, time of file, frequency, Ct, mks)  The .wav
files will open and play in Windows media player.  Any ideas out there?  Thanks
sooooo much.

Sheila Winther
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Idaho Commission for Libraries