[studiorecorder] beta download won't work either

  • From: "dick wamser" <snapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:55:36 -0700

Just downloaded and installed the newest beta version of SR.  It still gave me
the same error message.  I purposely saved the original program thinking that
perhaps its settings would be transferred to the new installation. I went into
control panel and removed the previous installation before re-installing the
software.  Am still getting the same out of date message.  Confused as usual.
<G>
Dick, Donna, Clayton, Bart, Mizzy and Ginger