[studiorecorder] Re: adding support of double speed taping of casettes

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 04:09:06 -0500

I believe that Sound Forge currently has all the features M. Q. is asking
for in a future version of SR.  You can record a four-track cassette at
regular speed, separate the signals, slow down the files, and reverse the
tracks that needs reversing.  I also think that it would be a lot nicer if
SR had these features.  It would certainly cut down on the time it takes to
digitize a tape.

Regards,
Mark