[studiorecorder] Strange problems in SR when recording and editing at the same time

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:01:22 -0500

Hi Rob and list. I have meant to write about this for a long time now, but
am just getting around to it.

Here are some things that I think a bit strange.

I am recording a file. There are occasions when, I am at the end of the file
and want to continue recording. For some reason, SR puts the new recording
at the beginning of the file and over writes what is there.

There are a couple things that cause this to happen.

One. I open another file, play it for a bit, and then go back to the
previous file and do a control end. I am told I am at the end of the file,
but the recording I now make with the press of F6 is at the beginning as
described before.

Two. I go back in the file and edit out something and then go back to the
end and press F6 to record. Once again, the actual recording is at the
beginning of the file.

What are the things I should avoid doing in order to keep this from
happening?

Thanks much.

Neal