[studiorecorder] SR Documentation Question

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Studio Recorder" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 08:37:07 -0700

Good morning,

At one time it was very easy to navigate the documentation from within the book
port. For some reason, it's not possible any more to go by sections. Maybe it
was just my beginner's luck kicking in. I even looked at the SR doc in text
file format and there don't seem to be any markers set up for the book port to
use for navigation. Any chance somebody could add three underlines in front of
each title, or something similar that would make it work? It really was a dream
to use the doc when you could move around in that file. Or is there a way to
make the HTML file work in the book port?

Thanks -

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson