[studiorecorder] Recc Recc Question about converting WMA files

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:45:08 -0500

Hi,

I have recently had the need to evaluate audio and video file converters for a
project at
work. I think the Alive software that Mary reviewed is very good but I settled
on
replay-converter from Applian as the best choice for me. It handles all popular
file
types both audio and video in one program. It is also very screen reader
friendly.

I would check them both out and see what is right for you.

Robert Carter