[studiorecorder] Playback Magazine and Playback Underground now available on MP3 CD

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 03:32:17 -0400

We are please to announce that Playback Magazine and Playback Underground are now available for purchase on MP3 CDs. Playback Magazine comes on 16 CDs, and Underground on 10 CDs. The price for just Playback is $25, and for both Playback and Underground is $39. We accept checks, money orders, and Paypal. Please see this link for more details.

http://www.bluegrasspals.com/~playback/purchase.html
The collection remains available for free download at http://www.bluegrasspals.com/playback.
Happy listening!