[studiorecorder] Re: Making the space the same

  • From: Rob Meredith <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:57:37 +0000

Hi Cuong,

The feature you want here is Compress Pauses, found on the Process menu. It
will take some experimentation, but careful use of the settings available
should produce the result you are looking for. Setting the noise threshold
properly is most important. Once you get that right, experiment with the other
parameters.

Rob