[studiorecorder] Re: Knowing the Duration of a Document

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:27:30 -0500

If you're using SR, which I assume is the case, you can get that
information by viewing the Status Bar, which will give you several
pieces of information, such as length, position, etc.  All of which can
be customized, so that you only see the pertinent information that
interests you most.  If you are using JAWS, use Insert Key plus Page
Down to get that information.  See the manual for more details.

Pamela

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> res1hx2n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/23/07 10:13AM >>>
Hi, Everyone. How would I go about finding out how long something I've
recorded is? I'm needing to chop a larger document up in to smaller
segments
so students can use it with music editors, and I need to be able to
tell wen
something is too big so I can cut it down more. I'm really new to
recording
with computers as a whole, so am learning a lot from everyone on list.

Thanks,
Dani