[studiorecorder] Re: I got it to work, but this has GOT, to change

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:43:54 -0500

Hi, I would not like to see APH go to a lot of trouble to have people edit
MP3 files, because all you will get is the possibility to edit a compressed
file and then save it as a compressed file which will now make the quality
worse than the original file.  You can do the same thing now much more
easily than you suggest.  Open the mp3 file in SR.  Press Control Shift D to
decode it into a wav file.  Edit the file. And now export it to MP3.  You
never have to leave studio Recorder to do any of this.

Neal