[studiorecorder] How do I use the Pitch Change Function?

  • From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 09:46:12 -1000

Hi, Everyone.

I'm using SR to listen to a loop I need to transcribe for class-the loop
comes from a song I bought off Amazon. The first note in the piece falls
between D and D-sharp (I'm checking the pitch against a MIDI keyboard.) How
do I use the pitch change function to get the pitch of the note down to D so
I can have something more exact in pitch? I need to play the notes I've
written against the loop to make sure my transcription matches, and it's
just enough of a throw-off for me that the source file is between notes.

Thanks,

Dani