[studiorecorder] F9 and F10 key questions

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sr'" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 10:56:12 -0500

I may be missing this, but there seems to be no discussion in the manual for
the f9 and f10 keys. There is a discussion of shift f9 and f10, but nothing
on the F keys by themselves. Am I just missing these. I know what they do,
but I wanted to check the wording in the manual just to see if it told me
anything about how much scrubbing was done with the right and left arrow
keys after using these keys. I see them in the View menu, but not listed in
the manual.

Also, in really short files, these zoom commands seem to act differently
than in a longer file. In short files, even if I maximize the zoom and press
the right and left arrow keys, It moves so very little. Is there a way to
get around this and cause the arrow key scrub to be larger in these short
files?

Neal