[studiorecorder] Re: Automated Recording

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:48:04 -0500

Jonathan:

You could put such a command in a batch file, but it wouldn't
necessarily automate the process. The Windows Scheduler is probably a
better choice for automating.

Anyway, there is no way to specify the file name to be recorded. You
simply record, then save the recording yourself when you get a chance.
Every time you use the /record switch, a new window is created in Studio
Recorder, and recording begins.

Yes, you would include the entire path to Studio Recorder in a batch
file.

Rob Meredith

>>> milamj@xxxxxxx 01/24/07 08:32AM >>>
Hi Rob,

If I want to record a file called RTB for 6 hours and 10 minutes, and
have Studio load this file and begin recording, what do I need to have
in the batch file?  I know that part of it would have to be:
sr.exe /record 06:10:00
But I'm not sure where the file name fits in to that line.  Also,
would
I not need:
C:\program files\aph\studio recorder
Before sr.exe?