[stream-uk] Re: Charging The Stream

  • From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stream-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:38:59 -0400

Ottawa General Hospital Canada

Am writing this from hospital where I am presently a patient.

The Stream seems to be fully charged in exactly four hours.

That is about how long my Stream was charged before I ran the
battery flat to pass the time of day in the Emergency Room here.

Listened to the following magazines:

about half of the Financial Times, roughly a 819 K text file.
Chatelaine for September
Maclean's Magazine for September 3 about 4-5 hours
Good Times, a senior citizens magazine for around 4 or 5 hours.
and a good chunk of a 7 hour, double issue of Maclean's Magazine
for September 10 and 17.

I really can't fault my Stream for giving the low battery tones
and announcing "Victor reader shutting off."

Presently I have my Stream soaking up power from the mains as
well as my BrailleNote.

Take care.

Brian
Brian K. Lingard