[stlave] Re: Digital Television and HDTV in St. Louis

  • From: "Jonathan Diehl" <jondiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stlave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:44:59 -0600

Yeah, they have a couple of engineers there that actually know what's going
on.  We can only hope that one of them is working on SuperBowl Sunday.
While FOX is an immediate concern, ABC/KDNL is a more important long term
concern since they don't pass anything through.  If MNF is going to be in
HDTV next fall, it would be a real shame if we don't get to see it in St.
Louis.