[steem] XSteem and MIDI

  • From: Georg Balzer <mgb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:42:15 +0100

Hi,
I would like to use some Atari MIDI apps on my Linux computer but I
can't seem to get MIDI working with XSteem. I've tried everything in the
Options/Ports dialogue but with no effect.
Does anybody use MIDI with the Linux version of Steem?

My system is the Debian based 64Studio distro with ALSA and Jack. I use
the MIDI ports on a M-Audio Delta Audiophile 24/96 and the MidiMan
Portman 2x4 parallelport interface.

Still got a working STE but I'd prefer to have everything in one
computer because the space on my desk is limited.

Georg

--
::: georg balzer
::: http://jiorogu.com