[steem] Steem Debug

  • From: "Grazey" <grazey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:15:26 -0000

Hi Russ & Ant

A few of additions for the debug build please (if they're easy to
implement!)

1) Can you include "Run to RTS" as well as "Run to RTE" or alternatively
have a Trace button (similar to Control T in Monst) eg jump into sub routine
run and return.

2) Can you add an ascii browser which displays rows of 32 bytes? currently
the memory browser only displays 4 bytes per row.

3) Timer specific trace in the debug build.... one can hope ;-)

The reason for this is I'm slowly moving over to Steem for my music ripping
and those options would certainly help the process.

Cheers

Grz/PHF

--
Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/