[startgroup] START v1.0 vs START v1.1

  • From: "Desmarais, Sarah" <sdesmarais@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "START group" <startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:26:16 -0700

For those interested, I've created a document which tracks the specific changes
we made in going from START version 1.0 to version 1.1. In general, this
document only shows content changes (rather than stylistic/formatting ones)
except where I thought they might be relevant to the translations. Please feel
free to contact me if you have any questions about this document.

I hope this email finds you all well.

Best wishes,
Sarah

PS - A big thank you to my student, Daniel Marks, for going through track
changes line by line!

Sarah L. Desmarais, Ph.D.

Junior Research Scientist, Forensic Psychiatric Hospital
BC Mental Health & Addiction Services

Post Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Population and Public Health
Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow, Department of Psychology
University of British Columbia