[startgroup] Re: START nursing interview schedules

  • From: Ghitta Weizmann-Henelius <ghitta.weizmann-henelius@xxxxxx>
  • To: Dr Lorraine Johnstone <startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:11:52 +0300

Hi Tonia,

I would also be interested in the START nursing interview schedules.

Best,

Ghitta

Ghitta Weizmann-Henelius
Clinical psychologist, Ph.D.
Vanha Vaasa Hospital
Vierinkiventie 1
P.O. Box 13
65381 Vaasa
Finland
+358-50-355 6787 (mobile)
+358-6-3230 111 (office)
+358-6-3567 047 (fax)
ghitta.weizmann-henelius@xxxxxx

Personality (CAPP) see http://www.gcal.ac.uk/capp/thecapp/index.html
http://www.gcal.ac.uk/prism/contact/index.html
> For information on violence risk assessment training workshops see
violenceriskassessment.com

considerable improvement. Its being used in a research project with civil
pts. Never used yet in clinical practice.
> Best
> Tonia
> --------------------------

or staff which can then used to help complete START. This is a project we
have looked at locally particularly to help junior staff  collect service
user opinion. Grateful for any information.
> Best wishes
> Kaz
>

> Dr Quazi Haque, MBBS, DFP, FRCPsych, LLM
>
> Medical Director & Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry
> Farmfield, Priory Group & Dept. of Forensic Mental
> Health Sciences, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK.
>
> Tel:01293787500

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
> Priory Central Services Limited (Registered No. 4391278)
> Priory Healthcare Limited (Registered No. 6244860)
> Priory Secure Services Limited (Registered No. 6244878)
> Priory Education Services Limited (Registered No. 6244880)
> Priory Rehabilitation Services Limited (Registered No. 6244877)
>
> Each of the companies listed above is registered in England and its
registered office is at Priory House, Randalls Way, Leatherhead, Surrey,
KT22 7TP.