[startgroup] Re: START meeting in Miami - Tues lunch 1pm STAR room

  • From: "Nicholls, Tonia" <tnicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:25:18 -0700

Are u at conference hotel? Is it awesome?!

________________________________
From: startgroup-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <startgroup-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tues - Apr 24th
Time: 1:00 pm
Room: Star
Duration: 45 minutes

Suggested Agenda Items:

1.        START:AV – Jodi et al
a.        Pilot studies – Jodi and Sarah
2.        START v. 2.0 – Chris et al
3.        Translations – Johann
4.        Manual Distribution – Sarah and Johann et al.
5.        START patient version – Chris
6.        Case book – Tonia
7.        IAFMHS START meeting
a.        Is this meeting worthwhile?
b.        What would we like to accomplish; standing agenda items?
c.        When is a good time to schedule this within the busy conference
agenda?
8.        other topics/Recent developments??
a.        Publications
b.        Special issue of IJFMH coming out on START:AV late 2012 – Jodi et al.
c.        Challenges/successes (e.g., train – the-trainer workshops;
implementation hurdles)
d.        work with new populations or settings