[startgroup] FW: Behavioral Sciences and Law call for papers on Integrating the Treatment and Management of Risk with Risk Assessment

  • From: "Nicholls, Tonia" <tnicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:05:33 -0700

Dear Friends and Colleagues

I hope this finds you well. I wanted to share this call for papers which seems
highly relevant to our work on START/START:AV.

Best wishes
Tonia

Tonia L. Nicholls, Ph.D.
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Scholar

Senior Research Fellow
Forensic Psychiatric Services Commission
BC Mental Health & Addiction Services

Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of British Columbia
Adjunct Professor, Department of Psychology, Simon Fraser University

ph:  (604) 524-7790; fax: (604) 524-7905; email:
tnicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tnicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Forensic Psychiatric Hospital
70 Colony Farm Road
Port Coquitlam