[starnixug] *nix User's Group - Mailing List

  • From: "Darren E Lichty" <delichty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <starnixug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:23:55 -0600

 All:
 I have opened a mailing list via FreeLists.org for this group.  I have added
 your email addys, because you voiced an interest in this group.

 If you would rather not be a part of this list, you can either drop me an
email (at delichty at hotmail.com), or send a message directly to
subject (w/o quotes, of course).

 Subscription to this list WILL NOT be a requirement for membership in the *nix
User's Group.

 WHAT IS TO COME...
 In the following weeks, I will begin posting to this list in an attempt to
solidify the formation of this group.  I would like to wait a bit before
begining this, however, so as to let as many people who are interested in
joining to reply to my original message.

 Here we go......
 -D