[stamp] STAMP project combination

  • From: Brandon Ripley <Brandon.Ripley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:58:23 -0500

From what I can gather, FSN, SOAP, and STAMP all have the same end goal,
creating some sort of scouting database. The SOAP developers have the
experience with running such a database but I THINK (from what little info I
can find) FSN and STAMP are trying to do the same thing which could very
nicely plug into the SOAP database. We really need a list of desired
features and functionality from the FSN'ers and the STAMP'ers to decide if
our apps can be combatable and worth developing into one. So, lets start the
list...

Brandon Ripley
Design Engineer
Plexus