[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] What happened to gnulabs.org? Health?? <eom>

  • From: Ershad K <ershad92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 11:16:05 +0530

Regarding the Aaron hacknight: We could help students to implement their
innovative ideas with the help of free software. Also many students might
not be aware of the process of practically contributing to free software,
like sending pull request / patch or getting developer access - we can
guide them.

Students have different interests. Some students want to do something over
web but other students might like to play with Embedded/OS/System level
things. It's good to make a general awareness, but it will be nice if we
can help students to pursue their specific interest also.

I will try to attend if there's any event happening next week at MES.
Cheers.

--
Ershad

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is