[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Re: [fsug-calicut] Re: [fsug-calicut]

  • From: Pirate Praveen <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:58:44 +0530

> Meeting minutes of FSUG-Calicut
> Date: Feb. 16 2014
> Time: 3:00 PM
> Venue: Planetarium, Calicut
> Agenda: Revamping FSUG-Calicut
>
> * Members attended
> - Hrishikesh K. B.
> - Manu Krishan
> - Mohammed Sadik P. K.
> - Shamlik
> - Shanavas M.
>
> * Guests attended
> - Anish sheela ( Trivandrum )
> - Rahul ( Bangalore )
>
> * Decisions made
> - A monthly meeting shall be carried out ever month (on second Saturday)
> - Meetings shall be held at NIT Calicut or GEC Calicut
> - First program - An Free software orientation  (or a class on GNU
> emacs - we have to finalize this)
>
> * Programs conducted
> - Debian OS Installation in one of the member's system
>
> Next meeting on 08-03-2014 at GEC Calicut

> Minutes written by: Mohammed Sadik P. K.
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Glad to see that monthly meetings are being planned. I like how
ilug-cochin.org is maintaining their activities. Can we setup
calicut.fosscommunity.in? (to have sub domains for communities so we
don't lose domains as discussed at fossmeet). We can just redirect it
http://fosscommunity.in/index.php?title=Calicut (can we activate
wiki/Calicut url scheme?)

I had one meeting yesterday at GEC Thrissur and also met Promod sir.
He has offered to host meeting at his office in Poonkunnam. I hope
they'll have monthly meeting in Thrissur too.

Today I met students of AISAT and connected them to ilug-cochin, where
they have monthly meetings for many years.

Watch for more meetings on http://yatra.diasporafoundation.org also
volunteer if you can take sessions as well.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is
at http://gnulabs.org/mesce/

---
"MES-FSUG" group.