[ssug-malappuram] [MES-FSUG] Fwd: Tux of War : Tathva 11, NIT Calicut

  • From: Milad Thaha <agentmilo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:24:00 +0530

Karthik of NITC forwarded this to me- for you folks.

From: Tathva Publicity <publicity@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tux of War : Tathva 11, NIT Calicut

*TATHVA'11*

*Tux of War*

*Attention Linux afficionados!*

*Tux of War is the shell scripting event of Tathva 11.*

*The online prelims is scheduled for Monday 10**th** October, 2011 from 10
pm to 11 pm.*

*Event page : **http://tathva.org/2011/index.php#!tuxofwar*

*For more details *

*Contest page : **http://tuxofwar.tathva.org/*

*From basic Linux know-how to advanced shell scripting, it's all here.So
grab your thinking hats, and get ready to battle it out in Tux of War ! *

 *Tathva is the annual techno-management festival organized by the National
Institute of Technology, Calicut (http://nitc.ac.in/). The 2011 edition is
scheduled from 20th to 23rd October. This year, the fest has nearly 40
events, offering a stunning 1 million cash prize.*

*Tathva has the theme 'Inspiring Innovation'. A lecture series featuring the
elite minds of the technical world, informative exhibitions and workshops,
competitive and challenging events are all part of the Tathva experience.*

* *

Details <http://www.tathva.org/> |
Gallery<http://tathva.org/2011/index.php#%21gallery>|
Sponsors <http://tathva.org/2011/index.php#%21sponsors>