[ssug-malappuram] [MES-FSUG] Fwd: Topic

  • From: raghesh <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MES FSUG <mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CK Raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>, Sajith N <sajith.nallithodi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 21:13:08 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: raghesh <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: Topic
To: Amjid Backer <ajd.backer@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: projects-at-itmesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Amjid and Team

We had a quick review of your proposal. It seems your arguments are
valid and you can go ahead with this. I could see only
cliget(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cliget/?src=search)
which just generates wget parameters, not completely automated

I suggest you to add this officially as a plugin to firefox.

Thanks to Ershad for reviewing this.

Regards,

--
Raghesh