[ssug-malappuram] [MES-FSUG] Fwd: "SciPy.in 2011" - Conference at IIT Bombay

  • From: raghesh <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IT_staff_mesce <IT_staff_mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MES FSUG <mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, projects-at-itmesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sajith N <sajith.nallithodi@xxxxxxxxx>, Ershad K <ershad92@xxxxxxxxx>, rlabs-foss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:28:46 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <scipy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:09 PM
Subject: "SciPy.in 2011" - Conference at IIT Bombay
To: scipy@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

                Subject: Invitation to participate in SciPy India 2011

Greetings from FOSSEE, IIT Bombay.

Python is a powerful, easy to learn, open source, programming language and
one well suited for a variety of tasks including scientific computing.
SciPy.in provides a unique opportunity to interact with the "Who's who" of
the Python for Scientific Computing fraternity and learn, understand,
participate and contribute to Scientific Computing using Python. The
conference provides opportunities to learn how one may use Python in
science and engineering both for research and education. It is likely that
you will find Python to be an effective (and often superior) substitute
for commercial tools used in your university or organization.

We hereby invite the faculty and students of your college/institute to be
a part of this event which is scheduled from 4th to 7th December, 2011 at
IIT Bombay.

For further information about the conference, please visit http://scipy.in/

Kindly confirm your participation by registering at our website.

Please find enclosed a poster for the event.  We request you to kindly
share this with your faculty members and students and look forward to your
participation.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Prof. Prabhu Ramachandran