[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Annual Unofficial Plan

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 20:34:54 +0530

Jinesh,
I think we need to expand our scope a bit too.

We have been seeing various professionals who have dedicated themselves to
the cause of Free Software, and who have not looked forward for recognitions
or rewards.

Madhu VT, the programmer at Calicut University, who takes care of the portal
requirements of University is one such person. His pioneering work with
publishing results of B Tech examination has brought in a world of good when
we compare to the opaque system of our times.

Wouldn't it be great to have exclusive session to honour such individual
efforts ?

What is your opinion ?

--
CK Raju