[ssr_porchfridays] Great New Neighbors & FOTP This Friday @ Tim & Mia Shannon's, 301 Flint Point!

  • From: Kristen Stocking <kpstocking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ssr_porchfridays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ssr_porchfridays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:46:28 -0500

Hi SSR Neighbors!

What a super time and turnout we had for last week's FOTP at our house. It
was so much fun to meet our new (and somewhat new!) neighborhood families:

   - Arathea & Dave McMath (corner of Sunset Grove & Crossway)
   - Mia & Tim Shannon (corner of Flint Point & Midden)
   - Lena & Dan Davie (Midden, bet Flint Point & Sunset Grove)
   - Michele & Stephen Delaney (missed you, Michele!) (Midden, bet Flint
   Point & Branchside)
   - Tate & Rachel Davis (missed you, Tate!) (corner of Crossway & Holly
   Glade)
   - Heidi & Gabe Moreno (Flint Point, between Midden & Sunset Grove)
   - *We missed you, Kristal & Jeff Nelson (Flint Point, between Midden &
   Sunset Grove)!*

*We still have some serving dishes, tupperware and a small, black jacket.
Let me know what you're missing and I'll drop it off!*

*Please come to the Shannon's THIS FRIDAY, 11/14 for FOTP at 301 Flint
Point, corner of Midden.*

FOTP it is a low key and low maintenance way to hang out with neighbors. As
a host, the only thing you need to provide is your driveway and a restroom;
everything else is BYO (chairs, beverages, snacks, etc).

Let us know if you are interested in hosting!  Please make sure that you
send all correspondence directly to Amy at amykeeler@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Look forward to more fun FOTP's!
Best,
Amy Hadley