[ssr_porchfridays] FOTP this Friday at the Seger's: 904 Skymont

  • From: Kristen Stocking <kpstocking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ssr_porchfridays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ssr_porchfridays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:40:53 -0400

Sorry for the last-minute info, but Lori and Brian Seger asked if they
could kick off our 2012 Friday on the Porches!

If you have never been, please join in.  These gatherings are super casual
and a really fun way to unwind from the week and visit with old and new
friends.

904 Skymont Drive
919/337-1231
5:30-8:30pm
BYOB, chairs, blankets, flashlights, snacks, etc...

Please let me know if you would like to host a Friday in April or May!
Again, the host/esses offer ONLY their porch, yard and bathroom.  Easy!!

Thanks and hope to see you soon.
Kristen Stocking
6174809268