[ssr_porchfridays] FINAL 2010 FOTP @ Crown's - 104 Cliffcreek, 5:30pm START TIME

  • From: "Kristen Stocking" <kpstocking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ssr_porchfridays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:42:01 -0500

THANK YOU to Anne Wayne & Rick Prosser for hosting last Friday!

(sorry that folks apparently didn't receive my reminder email, for some
unknown reason in cyberspace.)

Please join us for the FINAL 2010 FOTP:  Jen & Will Crown, 104 Cliffcreek @
5:30pm

The future of FOTP: We are will leave it up to the neighborhood when to
resume the FOTP calendar in the New Year. We're ok with January, complete
with blankies, drinking gloves and firepits, but others with thinner blood
may prefer waiting until March-ish.  PLEASE SEND YOUR INPUT TO ME DURING THE
HOLIDAYS, and thanks so much to everyone who hosted and attended to kick-off
this fun tradition!

A few reminders & tips:

o   Fridays, 5:30-8:30pm. No RSVP's required.

o   BYOB, bikes, chairs, etc.

o   Bring flashlights & BLANKETS

o   If you would like to HOST in 2011, please email me at
kpstocking@xxxxxxxxx and I will be glad to add you to the calendar!

o   NEW USERS can subscribe to our FOTP list by sending email to

ssr_porchfridays-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field
OR by visiting our list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/ssr_porchfridays.

Have a great week!