[ssbeta] update!!!

  • From: "Scott Erichsen" <pianoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ssbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:18:02 +1000

Hi all,

Do we know what is happening with SS for sibelius5?
I have been getting people contacting me that are very concerned that all
the efforts are going into CT for sonar and not SS for Sibelius.

The other more major issue is that there are pretty much no more Sibelius 3
coppies left in the world. Certainly DancingDots won't have Sib3 forever.

I'm not complaining, I'm just hoping that this fantastic project doesn't get
left behind.
I purchased sib4 and sib5 with no progress so far, also the current scripts
only work with JAWS 6.2 which is another serious problem.
As I said, I'm not wanting to complain, I just want some assurance to tell
customers that it will work with sib5 soon!

Thoughts?

Scott

Checked by AVG.
5:24 PM