[SL] Re: Payments in version 1.9.1

  • From: Dieter Simader <dsimader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sql-ledger-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:49:00 -0700 (MST)

The Enter key works on all the forms except the initial login and admin
login screen. The "Update Form" button is the first button on a form and
if you hit enter when your cursor is placed in a field it should update
the form.

Dieter Simader    http://www.sql-ledger.org   (780) 472-8161
DWS Systems Inc.     Accounting Software       Fax: 478-5281
=========== On a clear disk you can seek forever ===========