[SL] Re: Bulk load of parts

  • From: "Roy W. Pennington" <archdist@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sql-ledger-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:57:36 +0000

Here's a link to a post made by Bill  Faust.

//www.freelists.org/archives/sql-ledger-users/01-2003/msg00300.html

It includes a perl script for importing parts.
Dieter also a Quickbooks import script on the SL web site

(I made my own scripts based on the ideas in these. I can post those if you
want to take a look)

Cheers,
Roy

--