[SPSD] Transition to Clean Energy

  • From: Luis Gutierrez <luisgutierrez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SPSD <spsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 07:38:27 -0500

Based on news coming from the UN Durban meeting on climate change, it is hard to see how we shall be able to attain the transition to clean energy. The following pages of my web site provide a synopsis on both mitigation and adaptation strategies for the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy, and links to the sources.

   *Strategies for the Transition to Clean Energy*
   http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv07n12supp3.html

   *Tactics for the Transition to Clean Energy*
   http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv07n12supp4.html

Everything in these two pages is directly related to clean energy issues from several perspectives, including technological, social, economic, and environmental. Any reasonable proposal to overcome the powerful vested interests blocking action on energy and climate issues would be of great interest.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez, PhD, PE
The Pelican Web of Solidarity and Sustainability
Mother Pelican: A Journal of Sustainable Human Development
http://pelicanweb.org

The International Community of Spatial Planning and Sustainable Development
http://urbaneastasia.jimdo.com/