[spotters-illianaskywarn] Please read this,,, Wall cloud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spotters-illianaskywarn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:07:26 -0400

Hi folks,

I think we all have the tendency to over use this term on the nets.  Please
read this, I think it will be helpful and informative.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_cloud

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.